Would you like to make a positive difference in your local community?
We have volunteer opportunities available in:
- Digital tutors
- Supporting Carer Groups
- Helping with training
For more information please call 01652 650585
Alternatively complete the online application form and we will be in touch
Would you like:
- A new challenge?
- To make better use of your free time?
- To develop your skills and abilities?
- To make new friends?
- To improve the quality of life of Carers and local older people?
- To make a positive difference to your local community?
North East Lincolnshire
For more information call 01472 242 277
Alternatively complete the online application form and we will be in touch.
- Pay your travel costs and out of pocket expenses
- Give you a meal allowance if you volunteer for us for 3 hours or more a day where this covers a lunch period
- Provide you with relevant training (with the exception of counselling. Counsellors must be in their third year of a counselling degree)
- Allocate you a named member of staff to support you in your role
A Network Partner